2017 UPCEA Marketing Awards - Call for Entries
In today’s world of professional, continuing, and online education, competition for students is stiffer than ever before. Many creative and marketing departments are under increased pressure to deliver communication and marketing tools which are strategic, creative, effective, and within (or under) budget. Each year UPCEA strives to recognize the top marketing and creative work of its members through the UPCEA Marketing Awards.
All entries must be submitted by August 1, 2017.
Use this checklist for a smooth submission process:
- Make sure you’re an UPCEA member. The Marketing Awards are open to UPCEA members only (either institutional or corporate). Corporate members are expected to submit awards in conjunction with an institutional member. Information about UPCEA membership is available here.
- Please note, by submitting an entry that you have worked on with a partner, you are agreeing that both parties are aware of and comfortable with the submission being made and, if selected as a recipient, will share the recognition.
- Submit your entries early and save! Submission fee per entry:
“Early bird” fee (June 5-July 15): $75
Regular fee (July 16-August 1): $100
- Review the specific entry guidelines for each category before sending in your submission. Entry guidelines for all categories can be found here. The rubrics that will be used by the committee of Marketing Award judges can be found here.
- Mailing print entries to us? Make sure your entry is postmarked no later than August 1, 2017. We can’t accept anything postmarked after August 1. Also consider including digital versions of these entries in your submission. Please mail all entries to UPCEA, ATTN: Molly Nelson, 1 Dupont Circle NW Suite 615, Washington, DC 20036.
- Put the finishing touches on your submission. Remember that you’ll need to include a JPEG image of (or related to) your submission. This is the image that we’ll use to represent your entry if you win. Also, double check the information you provide in the certificate section of the submission form to help us ensure that winning certificates are printed correctly!
Submit your entry today!
Still wondering why you should submit?
Dear UPCEA Colleague,
The wait is over! Now is the time to gather your very best examples of creative and strategic marketing and submit an entry for the 2017 UPCEA Marketing Awards.
Last year UPCEA members like yourself were recognized for their excellence in 27 award categories across 8 divisions, including Print Publications, Print Advertising, Outdoor/Exhibit Signage, Broadcast Advertising, Mixed Media Campaign, Most Improved, Strategic Recruitment Marketing Plan, and Interactive Media.
The Marketing, Enrollment, and Student Services Network is gearing up to repeat this celebration at the 2017 UPCEA Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar, and here is how you can be a part of the excitement:
- Determine your best marketing practices and promotional pieces in the fields of professional, continuing, and online education between the period of August 2016 and August 2017.
- Prepare and submit your nominations before the Tuesday, August 1 final deadline. Remember that submissions entered before July 15 will have an early $75 per-entry rate, versus the $100 rate through the deadline.
- Join the festivities in Washington, DC this December, where all award-winning entries will be on display to inspire your fellow colleagues for the next year.
In sincere appreciation for all of your efforts to market and promote higher education programs and services this year,
University of Denver
Chair, Marketing, Enrollment, and Student Services Network
Haydn A. Kuprevich
The George Washington University
Chair, Awards Committee – 2017 Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar
Click here to see the 2016 award recipients.