Arts & Culture
- Museum of Newport History – Provides background of Newport history and also provides insight on the architecture as well as the famous figures that contributed to the historic success of the city. (Walking distance from hotel)
- Touro Synagogue – The oldest synagogue that is currently still standing in the United States. (Walking distance from hotel, can take short uber/taxi ride)
- Cliff Walk - World famous public access walk that combines the natural beauty of the Newport shoreline with the architectural history of Newport's gilded age.
- Newport Sailing School and Tours – Offers sailing cruises of Newport harbor and Narragansett Bay. (Walking distance from hotel)
- Island Style Parasailing – Located on Bowen’s Wharf. (Walking distance from hotel, can take short uber/taxi ride)
- Fort Adams State Park – (Not walking distance from hotel, uber/taxi ride)
- Newport Harbor Lighthouse – (Walking distance from hotel)
- Marble House – Historical Landmark built in the late 1800s, which is known for its beautiful and complex design as well as beginning an architectural transformation for Newport. (Not walking distance, uber/taxi ride)
- Newport Travel Trolley Tours – (Walking distance from hotel)
- Newport Mansion Tours - 11 historic properties and landscapes - seven of which are National Historic Landmarks - trace America's architectural and social development from the Colonial era through the Gilded Age.
- Newport Trolley Tours - an insider’s look into Newport aboard our old-fashioned trolleys and modern motorcoaches