Call for Presentation Proposals
Submit a proposal to present at the 2017 UPCEA Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference: Revolutionary Access to Ideas. Networks. Solutions.
October 4-6, 2017 in New Brunswick, NJ
The submissions process has closed. Thank you to all who submitted.
This year’s conference will include more hands-on, solutions-based sessions than past regional conferences. To support this goal, the conference proposal committee is looking for presentations that offer innovative solutions to challenges and opportunities in continuing, professional, and online education featuring the topics listed below.
Suggested topic areas include:
- Revolutionary Education: solutions and strategies designed to meet challenges and seize opportunities in continuing, professional, and online education. Possible topics could address grant writing; research relations; instructional design/online programming; marketing/social media, etc.
- Partnerships between Continuing/Professional/Online Institutions and Communities/Businesses: evaluating private partnerships; developing and maintaining effective business/industry relationships; university/employer best practices panel; etc.
- Access: diversity, inclusion, and programming that makes education accessible for specific populations; such as alternative or micro credentialing; GI/veterans programs; prior learning assessment; noncredit programming; programming for seniors, etc.
- Personal Professional Development
- Business & Operations related to Continuing, Professional and/or Online Education to welcome the new UPCEA network