2016 UPCEA Marketing Awards - Call for Entries
In today’s world of professional, continuing, and online education, competition for students is stiffer than ever before. Many creative and marketing departments are under increased pressure to deliver communication and marketing tools which are strategic, creative, effective, and within (or under) budget. Each year UPCEA strives to recognize the top marketing and creative work of its members through the UPCEA Marketing Awards.
Please review the following information carefully before submitting your Marketing Award entries:
- Entries may be submitted for consideration for a 2016 UPCEA Marketing Award from June 3, 2016 through August 1, 2016.
- Submit your entries early and save! From June 3 to July 15, the “early bird” submission fee for each entry is $75. From July 16 to August 1, the regular submission fee is $100 per entry.
- View the award divisions and categories here, and the evaluation rubrics here.
- Award submissions must be submitted by current members of UPCEA, either institutional or corporate. Corporate members are expected to submit awards in conjunction with an institutional member. Information about UPCEA membership is found here.
- Please note, by submitting an entry that you have worked on with a partner, you are agreeing that both parties are aware of and comfortable with the submission being made and, if selected as a recipient, will share the recognition.
- Be sure to view specific guidelines for individual categories here. Also keep in mind:
- You’ll need to include a JPEG image of (or related to) your submission. This is the image that we’ll use to represent your entry if you win!
- If you are submitting hard copies of print entries, please also consider including digital versions of these entries in your submission.
- For all entries in the Interactive Media Division, please ensure that all provided links will be active through December 2016, and that the links are not password protected.
- For anything that requires mounting (there are some categories that shouldn’t be mounted or mounting is optional), you should mount onto thick cardstock or cardboard. If there are multiple boards, please label them on the front ("1 of 2", etc.) with the submission number on the label, and also affix your submission form to the back.
- Be sure to carefully and accurately fill out the certificate section of the form. The information that you enter here is what we will include on your award certificate if you win, so please help us ensure that your certificates are correct!
Submit your entry today!
Still wondering why you should submit?
The deadline for submissions is Monday, August 1, 2016.
UPCEA’s Marketing, Enrollment, and Student Services Network is excited to announce a Call for Entries for the 2016 UPCEA Marketing Awards.
These awards recognize the best marketing practices and promotional pieces in the field of professional, continuing, and online education today. Please submit your best work from August 2015 to August 2016.
UPCEA Marketing Award recipients will be celebrated at the 25th Annual UPCEA Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar, held in West Palm Beach, Florida, November 8-10, 2016. All award-winning entries will be on display to inspire your fellow colleagues at the Seminar.
See you in West Palm Beach,
University of Denver
Chair, Marketing, Enrollment, and Student Services Network
New York University
Associate Chair for Awards & Recognition for Marketing, Enrollment, and Student Services
Past Chair, Marketing, Enrollment, and Student Services Network
Click here to see the 2015 award recipients.