UPCEA Association Awards Nominations
UPCEA takes great pride in honoring exemplary colleagues, students, programs, and research. The Association recognizes institutional excellence, individual achievement, and contributions to the field of professional, continuing, and online education through its awards program.
Nominations Due December 1
The Association Awards Program includes recognition of both individual and institutional achievement across the UPCEA membership. Awards are given for the following:
- Julius M. Nolte Award for Extraordinary Leadership
- Walton S. Bittner Service Citation for Outstanding Service in UPCEA
- Adelle F. Robertson Emerging Continuing Professional Educator Award *
- UPCEA Leadership in Diversity Award
- Phillip E. Frandson Award for Literature
- UPCEA Excellence in Teaching Award
- UPCEA Research and Scholarship Award
- UPCEA Outstanding Professional, Continuing, and/or Online Education Student Awards: Credit and Noncredit*
- UPCEA Outstanding Program Awards: Credit and Noncredit
- Dorothy Durkin Award for Strategic Innovation in Marketing and/or Enrollment Management
- UPCEA International Leadership Award
- UPCEA International Program of Excellence Award
- UPCEA Excellence in Advancing Student Success Award
- UPCEA Strategic Innovation in Online Education Award
- UPCEA Engagement Award*
- UPCEA 11th Hour Award for Business and Operations
- UPCEA Global Program Award for International Partners
Click here for detailed award descriptions and criteria.
* Regional pathway award: open to current regional award winners, nominated by Regional chairs / Regional awards committee chairs.
You can find more information about the UPCEA awards program and peruse the accomplishments of past award recipients on the UPCEA Awards website.
Award recipients will be honored at the Association's largest gathering: the 2018 UPCEA Annual Conference, March 14-16, 2018.
Click here to view the 2017 Association Award Recipients.